When the moon is new, it is in perfect conjunction with the sun. With a new lunar cycle, we experience a collective purification. No matter what we are going through, we can depend on the moon to give us a chance to regenerate. It invites reflection and consequently, clarity of mind.
This harmonious alignment of sun, moon, and Earth, creates a particularly potent time for lunar energy. The moon has a considerable amount of impact on water, often viewed as the element ruling emotions. With the new moon, we are given a chance to start fresh, explore new beginnings, and take advantage of the celestial harmony to find emotional contentment.
- Veronica Blackwood
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem